About Me

My photo
Princeton, WV, United States
I am a personal nanny to 4 of the sweetest little people that you will ever meet. I enjoy the playful nature of all my little rays of sunshine. I am also a doll artist. I have been crafting and creating all different types of soft-sculpter dolls for over 18 years. I have just started recently selling my creations on the internet in November of 2008.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Meeting Crusty, Princess, and No Name

I want everyone to meet the newest additions to our little people world. Crusty, Princess, and Mr. No Name are silver/gold fish. Ity bity tiny things. So far they have lived for a day. They need to make it until Tuesday so D-man can name Mr. No Name. The newest additions are pets of my little people. We are going to watch them grow and grow.

No comments:

My Favorite Things

  • A Babies Laugh
  • A good Chick Flick
  • Climbing Giant Mountains
  • Crushing Sandcastles
  • Dancing
  • Dumpster Diving
  • Fire
  • Gardening with my little people
  • Hugs and Kisses
  • Looking at the Stars
  • Mud Puddle Hunting
  • People watching
  • Singing in the Shower
  • Summertime
  • Taking long walks on the beach
  • The Color Red
  • The extra hour in the Fall
  • Warm Marshmallows
  • Yard Sales

Get to Know Me

I am a crafter and dollmaker, I craft for the fall and Christmas Seasons. I have been a crafter for most of my life. I have tried almost any craft I could think of. But doll making seems to be the one thing I could do to use all of my past experiance in the crafting World. I have always had the passion to spread the love of Christmas through out the World. Lets chat or trade shop secrets.

What I handcraft

What I handcraft
Santa Doll Creation